Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Pro Mode to get telephoto love.

(Topic created on: 21-07-2021 06:16 PM)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So Apparently  samsung is working on to get the camera in Pro Mode to use the telephoto lenses as well.

Which I think is really Awesome.

Just a waiting game whther they will wait for Android 12 to release it sooner.

Good to know samsung is listening to consumers.

Way to go. Samsung

7 REPLIES 7
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Hopefully this is true and give us raw in all camera sensors as well
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GoanGeek  I have not had the S21 Ultra that long but seems Samsung were missing a trick here,  positive feedback seems to have made a  difference. 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-flagships-soon-very-critical-camera-feature

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung are moving in the right direction.
They do brilliant hardware but sometimes fall short on the software side.

They are the Apple of Androids so to say.

I always say I'll try IOS but end up with Android and mostly Samsung as they have a good ecosystem going on.
Not to say good collaboration with MS and Google.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
The problem is, the Apple of Apple is the only Apple.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Apple of Android? Not quite, for that they would have to sell 2 year old tech at today's S21 Ultra price and throttle the battery and performance of older devices. Conversely they'd also have to make their own OS, vastly improve the app store and drop Google and Microsoft services completely. Oh wait, that's starting to sound a lot like Huawei 😁
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@antikythera  😁  Let's just say Samsung are the King of Android but not without faults. Of course cannot rest on their laurels. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
King of the Six Kingdoms, Nokia are the King of the North 😄
0 Likes