Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera night mode issues

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 07:12 PM)
LeonDi
Journeyman
Options
Hey there, is anyone else experiencing issues with their night mode on their front camera.??
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
What is the issue? Can you describe it?
0 Likes
LeonDi
Journeyman
Options
Brown screen for 4-5 seconds
0 Likes
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
Go to keypad and write this: *#0*# and then check front facing camera. If you have same issue please contact samsung support and open a warranty ticket. DO NOT ACCEPT TO SEND THE ITEM TO THEM!!!(i open a case for warranty in feb for the earbuds and still they didn't fix them). Ask them for doorstep repair
Nightfire
Student
Options

I also have the same issue 

0 Likes
Nightfire
Student
Options

 i also have the same issue 

Screenshot_20211217-183916_Camera.jpg

0 Likes
Members_4kXeEu1
First Poster
Options

Hello i dont know if happens to someone these thing sometimes  at my s21 when i want to open night mode and take photos selfie or normal camera the night mode seconds stucks in 1 for a while than when i close and open several time it comes to normal automatic seconds 2 or more but i dont know why happens this little issue can i do something to maintain fixed the seconds of night mode so at every time i want to open camera it will stay stable

0 Likes
Members_4kXeEu1
First Poster
Options

@Nightfire  wrote:

 i also have the same issue 

Screenshot_20211217-183916_Camera.jpg

Sir this is not an issue this is a little flash screen wich helps you to take more brighter photos in dark places thats why it is called night mode 

0 Likes
Members_4kXeEu1
First Poster
Options

So dont worry its normal to all galaxys wich supports night mode also to my s21 

0 Likes
Kenechukwu
Student
Options

I also have this issue. Were you able to figure it out?

0 Likes