Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Galaxy s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-06-2022 07:58 PM)
Tina2009
Navigator
Options
I hope someone can help. Whenever I take a photo of a landscape, the camera makes a blurry photo of anything that is further away. It only focuses on things close by. I am using zoom 1 and the resolution is set to 9:16 as I find 3:4 very small 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Yes Tina2009 I have exactly the same problem on my Exynos S21 Ultra at the moment.. I shoot exclusively at 16:9 I must add. Except when using 108MP of course. It only occurs on the main x1 lens and only for the first one or two pictures I take with the lens. I tend to switch between lenses to take pictures and tap to focus for my first few shots at x1 and find that It soon settles down well (after I have 'guided' it) in auto focus terms. The problem can occur on video too recorded at x1 but is solved the moment I tap to focus. I have seen this problem raised on this forum about a week ago but was not aware that I was affected by it also at the time. It seems to be a software glitch Tina2009 as I have tried clearing all the relevant caches etc and yet it remains, but my opinion is that it should get sorted soon enough and hopefully you can copy my work arounds till it is sorted for us all. It is a problem if you only take the odd picture here and there unlike me. Try taking a few test pictures before you take your main picture if possible. The touch to focus idea gets the problem sorted quicker too. Good luck Tina2009. 👍
Tina2009
Navigator
Options
Hi babishko, I appreciate your reply. What you are describing is exactly the problem I have. Yes, hopefully it is a software issue that will get resolved soon however after so many
updates, I am surprised to still be having issues with the camera. I will copy your work around. Many thanks again for taking the trouble to respond
0 Likes