Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera fault

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 03:33 PM)
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
Hello guys . Anyone has problems whit their camera ? My Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra doesn t take pictures like it used to do and everytime I open the camera ( doesn t matter in which app) it takes around 30 sec to get a clear imagine or I need to shake the phone for 5 sec . My mrs has the same problem ( S20 plus ) . 
17 REPLIES 17
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I will report it to them . If you press the focus button on the screen the image gets blurry, off it s fine so definitely it's software. 👍
0 Likes
Jimboo84
Black Belt 
Options

I've noticed the same on my S22U. The fault is in every S device probably

0 Likes
jtpilks
First Poster
Options
Have the exact same problem with my S21 Ultra and Samsung are denying it being a hardware issue despite multiple users having the same issues, software all being up to date and test photos being provided to them... HELP SAMSUNG!!!
0 Likes
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
After 1 hour and almost 30 min whit someone from Samsung on chat the answer was this: general reset your phone and if that doesn t resolve the problem then you need to send your phone to service .
0 Likes
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
And my reply was that I m gonna switch to IPhone which I m gonna do . I don t think is normal to give to make a customer wait that much only to offer an answer like that.
0 Likes
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
After a reset to camera settings , now if I shake the phone it takes normal pictures . But only during day . See if that works for you
0 Likes
jtpilks
First Poster
Options
I literally tried this earlier and it worked, shakedown the monkeys out of my camera, heard lots of rattling, and then suddenly in focus shots. Well, for around 10 minutes then back to normal. I fail to see how this is software related...
0 Likes
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
That sound you hear is common . All of them make that sound . As for the shake I think is something about the focus . Before the reset of camera settings I used to cover the sensor whit my finger and it worked.
0 Likes