Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera fault

(Topic created on: 10-07-2022 07:26 PM)
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
Hello guys . Anyone has problems whit their camera ? My Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra doesn t take pictures like it used to do and everytime I open the camera ( doesn t matter in which app) it takes around 30 sec to get a clear imagine or I need to shake the phone for 5 sec . My mrs has the same problem ( S20 plus ) . 
17 REPLIES 17
CarlH
Options

Hi @DannyG88. re there any updates pending on your phone? Head into Settings > Software update > Download and install to see. 

0 Likes
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
Hi . I had 3 updates since it started to do like this , nothing changed . I m up to date whit the updates. Thanks
0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
No damage . No drop . Nothing
0 Likes
Jimboo84
Black Belt 
Options

If everything in the Galaxy Store, Google Play Store and phone software-update is okay you can't do anything aside from a reset of the camera settings.

If that doesn't help send an error report via the Samsung Members app on the phone where you've the problem. Hopefully they'll resolve it in a next update

leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I never knew there were updates on galaxy store, I've always checked with Google play, just checked now on galaxy store I've got 27 updates waiting, thanks for that advice 👍
Jimboo84
Black Belt 
Options

Many people doesn't seem to know this. So in total for updates for your phone you always need to check in 3 places. You're welcome

DannyG88
Journeyman
Options
Hi . I just noticed that if I cover the sensor it takes the pictures perfectly. So it might be a sensor s fault or it can be from software?
Jimboo84
Black Belt 
Options

In your initial post you've said "My mrs has the same problem ( S20 plus ) . ".

It means it's a software issue and not a specific product hardware problem. 
Report it via the Samsung Members app via Text Chat. See what they'll reply but probably they will say "Send an Error Report"'

0 Likes