Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera crashing

(Topic created on: 02-02-2022 05:02 PM)
Trix8701
Apprentice
Options
Anyone else having thier phone crashing and freezing from the camera not working? My s21 was fine until randomly stopped working when using the camera. Have turned on and off. Can't reeboot as i can't back up my media as that also keeps crashing. Even going on google it freezes. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Is this after the recent update
Try clearing the phone cache
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/
And see if resolves your issue
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Hi you can reset the settings of the phone to address this issue. As I do have similar issue with the call/phone app crashing everytime I make a call and the only way I got around this was resetting all settings. This is different from factory reset, as it will only reset the settings of your phone to its original settings. The upside to this is that it will not wipe your phone off all your data, it will only reset the settings of all your systems apps i.e camera settings, phone settings, Bluetooth, WiFi, call settings, messaging app settings etc.Screenshot_20220202-174737_Settings.jpg
Trix8701
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, i cleared the camera one. Will look at this too.
0 Likes
Trix8701
Apprentice
Options
Aaah wonderful thank you will have a try if this.
0 Likes
Trix8701
Apprentice
Options
Omg it's working. Thank you so much!!!! Have a bunny pic 20220202_180638_44100_1643825199.jpg
0 Likes
Baridon
Voyager
Options
That's lovely.
Totiem
First Poster
Options

Did you ever find a solution to this? 

0 Likes