Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera assistant

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 11:47 AM)
Wezzyd
Explorer
Options
Will we ever see this app compatible with the s21fe? Also, expert raw? Thanks in advance
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Dave123456789
Navigator
Options
As far as I know expert raw should be available, they said they were going to release it for any phone from S20 onwards?
0 Likes
Wezzyd
Explorer
Options
Nope. Can't find it anywhere and camera assistant says not compatible with device
AndrewL
Options

@Wezzyd: As far as I can see, your Galaxy S21 FE should support the Camera Assistant app

https://galaxystore.samsung.com/detail/com.samsung.android.app.cameraassistant?langCd=en

Please ensure that your device is up to date (on One UI 5.1 or higher) by heading to Settings > Software update > Download and install. Furthermore, head to the Galaxy Store > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Updates, and check for any available updates for the Camera app. 

0 Likes
Wezzyd
Explorer
Options
Thanks for the reply. Software is up to date yes and camera app is also saying up to date. Any particular version I should be on?
0 Likes
Wezzyd
Explorer
Options
Sorry, I am on one ui 5.1 by the way
0 Likes
Wezzyd
Explorer
Options
Camera version is on 13.1.00.50
0 Likes
Jurek19
Student
Options

Still not available on S21 FE... even when its on One UI 6...

0 Likes
Totheros
First Poster
Options
S23 standard, I would like to install Camera Assistant. How?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Totheros: Please head to the Galaxy Store on your S23 > Search 'Camera Assistant' and tap on the top search result (the app is developed by Good Lock Labs). I hope this helps. 

0 Likes