Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls

(Topic created on: 08-07-2021 08:59 PM)
NTKS
First Poster
Options
Hi, has anyone else had an issue with people not being able to hear you when making a call? It has happened a few times over the last couple of months. However this last few days its every call. I can hear them perfectly. But they can't hear me at all or say they can hear bits and pieces like it's a really really bad line. This has happened in different areas....Both my husband and daughter are with the same provider and not having any issues (iPhone users). I tried all sorts, updates, a reset, tested microphone etc. 
Anyone else? Do you think it's a fault in the phone? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
kamleshp
Student
Options
Yes I do on my s20 ultra line is not clear and when I connect to my car and call people they cannot hear me
0 Likes
NTKS
First Poster
Options
Is it a constant problem or interment? I had it a few weeks after getting my phone. But when I ended the call & called back it was fine. The past 3 days its every call, even on a WhatsApp calls.
Have you contacted samsung?
0 Likes
kamleshp
Student
Options
They are not helpful
My other A51 phone stopped working still under warranty They are not covering it as they say the phone is bent which wasn't like that before it went in. I got it back and it is now bent
0 Likes