Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls using phone earpiece

(Topic created on: 15-06-2021 08:32 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi , maybe it's just me but for a longtime now I've been using galaxy buds / lives for phone calls and recently have tried answering calls without them and find that the phones earpiece is terrible ! Lots of vibration and voice distortion . For a phone of this price I'd expect crystal clear voice calls , am I right or wrong ? 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Boultby
Apprentice
Options
I remember having this problem, also heard from other party that sometimes I sounded like I was in a fishbowl. TBH I never bothered looking into it, think it may be a hardware issue, but I found that activating speaker and then switching back to earpiece seemed to fix it. No idea why it worked, but it may help you when you don't have bt connected
dopey66
Pioneer
Options
Definitely right
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
You are definitely right the ear piece on my s21 is crystal clear loud and 0 distortion, I did have an S20 FE which was similarly priced and the ear piece was awful so rattly, its the first thing I check when I unbox my phone, I find with most phones it's pot luck I have had good and bad ear pieces with all phones I have had.
0 Likes