Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call sounds issues,, people calling me cannot hear me

(Topic created on: 19-12-2021 04:46 PM)
Ayoufloyd
Apprentice
Options

Hello there,

I just got Galaxy S21 5g a month ago, sometimes whenever someone calls me i cannot hear them but they can hear me.. when i use whatsapp or messanger the calls are going good and no issue with hearing other people calling me, the issue is happening only when I use the normal call. I don't know why this is happening, most likely the S21 5g has this issue.

13 REPLIES 13
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try going settings
Mobile Networks
Network Mode

And try
Turning off LTE
Or
If have VoLTE to off

If have wifi calling on
Turn it off

You could also try
When on the
Samsung members page
Click on get help button
At the bottom of the page
And click on interactive
And do a mic test

On phone
Settings
Try Turning off
Calling I'd spam protection

And see if that helps

Also at bottom of your phone

There is tiny pin hole
Give that a good blow
Maybe blocked
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please turn off 5g network as this is the problem. Please go to settings and click on connections and click on mobile network and then please click on network mode and select LTE/3G/2G(auto connect).
0 Likes
Pipster
Apprentice
Options

Got my S21 in Nov 2021, got the dame problem so clearly not fixed yet.

Pipster
Apprentice
Options

I also have to say that having a voice problem on a device sold as a phone is a pretty basic error! SAMSUNG Please fix this!

Members_8Ddnhw8
Apprentice
Options

Exactly the same issue. Calls are terrible. Unuseable . Me and the missus have same phones same problems. We can here others they cant here us 

maryives
First Poster
Options

have a galaxy note 10 plus. Starting this morning no one can hear me. They hear slight noise but phone is virtually unusable for calls. What do I do?

0 Likes
Pipster
Apprentice
Options
Does anyone know if this issue is fixed yet? I've turned off 5g on my 5g S21, which rather defeats the point of a 5g phone! But at least I can hear people when calling!
0 Likes
nrg84
Pioneer
Options

Hi, same problem here: my sim is not 5G but, even if I disabled the 5G from the settings, after 2-3 days of usage I have this call problem and the only way to temporary solve it is to reboot the phone. Then, after other 2 or 3 days, I have the problem again. Too many people with the same problem, of course it's a software bug!

0 Likes
martraby
First Poster
Options

My phone A71 and my wife and son we all have the same model phone and it's the same problem Samsung should check the firmware more the years go by and Samsung quality is going down.

I guarantee all my next tv/ speakers/phone /hearbud won't be Samsung every single thing I got needed to be replaced or repaired I prefer pay more for other brand and have no problems and more reliable

Samsung is not reliable anymore try to cut corners to make more money for gestionnaire

0 Likes