Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call drop issue after OneUI 4.0 update

(Topic created on: 18-01-2022 10:53 PM)
SarojLenma
Apprentice
Options

With recent update to #OneUI4.0 on#S21Ultra, my phone keep getting frequent drops during calls and even most of the times it gets restarted. It's so wierd, have seen the network disconnects during the calls and that's when the call getting disconnected.

This is so annoying and that's too on a expensive and top phone. Why the hell Samsung didn't find such apps crashing issue on Android 12(One UI 4.0). Not sure when Samsung providing fix for this, feeling so angry on updating to BUK7 version. Anyone facing the same and any way to fix this?

Screenshot_20211205-211635_Software update.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Khomyomkha
First Poster
Options

I am having a same problem samsung its really frustrating pls fix

0 Likes
SarojLenma
Apprentice
Options

It's happening with wifi connected and also with wifi calling set on. Sad to see the recent update doesn't have the fix, come on Samsung this is so frustrating. 

0 Likes
Khomyomkha
First Poster
Options

Hi bro try taking out the sim and put it back that help me or try using phone on LTE dont use 5G, cheers :smiling-face:

0 Likes
SarojLenma
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20220118-175054_Settings.jpg

 with service center help, I did a factory reset and the above software applied. But still I have seen 20% of incoming calls getting disconnected and the phone getting restarted. I am trying to capture the app that stops running, but no luck.

0 Likes
MariusSteyl
First Poster
Options

Hi

I upgraded yesterday, not knowing about this issue and most calls drop out after a few seconds, incoming and outgoing. At the moment my phone is useless for making cellular calls?

When will this get fixed as it seems this has been a known issue for a long time ?

0 Likes