Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burned pixels

(Topic created on: 25-07-2021 10:33 PM)
KING_RAGNAR
Journeyman
Options
Hello, anybody meet with multiple burned pixels issue on s21 ultra? Screen have protective foil from new...no damage, no cracked screen phone not droped😳
2nd issue is green color in lowest brightness
Phone is still in warranty...is possible to fix it somehow or need a claim replacement?🤔

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@KING_RAGNAR 

First try the colour panels test via opening in your phone dialer app and dial *#0*# and look for the colour panels and switch through them a few times to see if this jolts the pixels back into life.

If not then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can help and or if you was supplied the phone by a Network ask them for a replacement.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
warranty repair job
KING_RAGNAR
Journeyman
Options
I thought so 😔🤦🏻
Thx
0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@KING_RAGNAR 

First try the colour panels test via opening in your phone dialer app and dial *#0*# and look for the colour panels and switch through them a few times to see if this jolts the pixels back into life.

If not then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can help and or if you was supplied the phone by a Network ask them for a replacement.

I wish you all the best with this. 

KING_RAGNAR
Journeyman
Options
That was 1st what i tried than i tried JScreenFix web for aprox 1h and its still same so only one option is repair or replacement via currys (where been bought)
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
They will replace your screen I guess you just request your repair don't wait even a day :smiling-face:
DannyT
Options

That's right, if you can still see it on those colour screens then get in touch directly, and one of our team can book the inspection for you. 

Welcome to the Community!

KING_RAGNAR
Journeyman
Options
I'm just surprised how it could happened without physical dmg...phone been bought from curry's in march or april so need to go through them
Bcehrs
First Poster
Options

Who do I get in touch with I have a cluster of pixels about a half inch down from the top right of my phone on the screen. Samsung Galaxy 21 I got my phone in like March.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bcehrs 

First try the troubleshooting colour panels by launching your phone app and dial *#0*# and then scroll through the colour panels a few times to see of that jolts the pixels into working.

If that fails then contact who supplied the phone for support.

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre would be able to help too.

0 Likes