Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build-id does not match with the reference

(Topic created on: 17-11-2022 11:07 PM)
Paulypaul182
Journeyman
Options
Hi. I've just tried to update my s21 5g. The next thing I noticed was the screen going blue as in the picture. I've tried restarting the phone but it just goes straight back to the blue screen, nothing seems to work. I have been having trouble lately with the phone just restarting on its own which has been a pain, I'm wondering whether this happened whilst doing the update and the phone is just stuck in download mode. Is the phone doomed or can I rescue it? My upgrade isn't for another 9 months so I'm using an old beat up s9+ for now

(1)
17 REPLIES 17
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
You should try the option at the bottom of the phone to cancel and restart the phone and see what happens.
0 Likes
Paulypaul182
Journeyman
Options
I've tried that, it just returns back to that screen
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Say you were flashing the phone, is that right?
0 Likes
Paulypaul182
Journeyman
Options
Sorry, no idea what that means. I was updating the latest update, put the phone to one side and when I looked at it about 5 or so minutes later I saw that blue screen
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Kinda weird for a normal update mode through the settings. If I were yu I would flash it. (knowing what I was duin).
0 Likes
Paulypaul182
Journeyman
Options
I've no idea how to do that. I'm waiting for the battery to go flat at the moment
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Lemme know if everything fails and yu want a guide!
0 Likes
Paulypaul182
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, I will do
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Was the update over the air or using computer
0 Likes