Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro / SmartTag Claim Validated On 8th Feb

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 06:26 PM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
So my claim was validated on the 8th Feb & was just wondering out of curiousity if anybody who's claim had been validated on the 8th Feb or around that recieved their gifts yet or an update regarding shipping etc;

I'm aware Samsung states it can take upto 45 days but i've seen a lot of comments from people on here that have already recieved them😅
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
I'm afraid my claim was validated on the 7th and I have still not received mine
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Aah i hope you get an update soon! A family member of mine has had their claim validated on the 6th and has yet to get an update but someone on this forum said their claim had been validated on the 5th and recieved theirs today so i'm assuming we should get an update soon🤞
Nai13
Student
Options
Validated on the 6th, no update since then unfortunately 😕
Craigy73
Journeyman
Options
mine was validated on the 11th and also have heard nothing from them as well
0 Likes
AlanGeb
Journeyman
Options
My claim was also validated on 8th February but have heard nothing since.
0 Likes
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
thank you
0 Likes
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
also hoping you get an update soon
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
mine was validated on the 5th and had message yesterday saying it's been shipped
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hello evreyone. we talked about this topic in a different thread Upper ssme for me mine was on the 4th February amd got the message that my parcel was dispatched yesterday and guess what. i got the Samsung Galaxy buds pro and smart tag today. for those who didn't had them received try calling here. is from Samsung support.
11:46 AM

As promised, you can contact the Promotions Ream at 0333 016 3421 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01223 8289 (ROI). Their lines are open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

0 Likes