Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro / SmartTag Claim - No updates as of yet

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 06:05 PM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Claim was validated on the 8th Feb but not heard anything since. A family member who's claim was validated on the 6th hasn't had anything either. I know a few people who's claim got validated on the 6th have been receiving theirs this week, it's just making me feel a little fretful is all. Is there still a chance to receive a text on the weekend? Has anyone who had a text regarding shipping had it sent on a weekend?

There's still a little over two weeks before the stated 45 days is up so i'm not in a rush, just getting a little impatient because i can't wait to test the buds out as i've heard great things😅
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Keithy
Navigator
Options
they take ages mate
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
So i've noticed😂 i'm currently using the OG Buds that i claimed with the S10+ a years ago (don't remember it taking this long back then🤔) & can tell they've almost lived out their usefulness😬
0 Likes
Keithy
Navigator
Options
I've got 2 more sets coming received first last week
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
mines were validated on the 8th Feb still waiting I reckon they should be here soon .. no rush though for me I'm happy to wait 🙂
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
what date was the one you received validated?
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Yeah, it's not the end of the world😂 it's just that i'm having issues with my current buds so i would rather have them arrive sooner than later if possible🤞
danmidd
Voyager
Options
yeah 😊 I'm at that point heard so much about them can't wait to see if they live up to the hype lol
Gonz4lez
First Poster
Options
I am 20 days away from limited date and I am not even getting a text saying that they are on the way...
0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
my experience was that the Buds were delivered the day after I received the despatch notification email from Samsung. my claim was verified on 1st February and I received the buds just over 3 weeks later.
0 Likes