Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro - just had the biggest scare with them!

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 06:48 PM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
So just now i dropped the case whilst the buds were in them & the buds fell out - it fell on laminated flooring so the fall wasn't cushioned by anything like a carpet. Anyway i immediately picked them up & connected them to my phone to see if they were okay, the right one connected fine but the left was unresponsive. The battery was almost full so that wasn't an issue. The charging indicator was red when placed in the case but on the wearable app it was shown as disconnected whilst the right was connected. I placed both buds back into the charging case and left them for a few minutes and nothing changed.

Luckily i figured i'd just try resetting them through the wearables app and that fixed it. Whilst i'm glad it works fine now, i had the biggest scare for a while there😅. I just ordered a spigen cover for the case for additional protection from Amazon. Here's the link for anyone who wants to check them out

Spigen Rugged Armor Designed for Galaxy Buds Live Case/Galaxy Buds Pro Case Cover - Matte Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08CRZXYJX/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_fabc_667P4ZPGYJ3GMXVWPY8Z?_encoding=UTF8&ps...
1 REPLY 1
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

Thanks for sharing 😀

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious