Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buds .. impressed

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 02:30 PM)
danmidd
Voyager
Options
Well they arrived yesterday having been validated on 8th Feb .. so far the sound from them has been impressive, used them on a teams call replacing my normal wired earphones and the sound was really clear , the couple of you tube vids I listened to last night , sounded like I was actually at the event , so would I have paid the asking price probably not as I'm tight lol. But greatful for such a cracking freebie🙂

9 REPLIES 9
AlanGeb
Journeyman
Options
My Buds Pro arrived yesterday after being authorised on 8th February. Yodel sent an email inviting me to track my package after it arrived!! The Buds themselves are fantastic. Great sound quality especially with the mids and bass. Kudos to Samsung for getting them free as part of my S21 Ultra purchase which is a superb phone. Very happy! 😊
danmidd
Voyager
Options
yeah I got the Yodel e mail yesterday about lunch time and they arrived just after 5 .. yet the tracker is still sitting at validated lol , like you I'm really happy with them and the ultra , it's met my expectations conning from the p30 pro and the buds have just completed it well done Samsung
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Aaah mine arrived today! Validated on the 8th Feb! Samsung did send an email and text this morning letting me know they had shipped and shortly after i received an email from Yodel saying the same thing and they arrived a few hours later! 😄 haven't had the chance to test them out yet but glad the wait is finally over🤗
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Have you tried out the SmartTag, what are your thoughts on that? 😅
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
yay glad they arrived 😁 enjoy
danmidd
Voyager
Options
it took me a bit to get it set up .. ended up having to scan the code on the box .. I've stuck it on my keys .. but was thinking WHEN we get to travel it would be good for the suit cases .. part of me thinks it's a bit of a gimic though ..but again it's free so can't complain
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
That's actually a good idea, too bad we're kinda restricted to go anywhere lol. I've heard that when the SmartTag+ come out, they're supposed to be a step up. I'll give the current ones a go though and see how they are :smiling-face:
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Thanks! i've just unboxed them, they look very sleek and premium but not too keen on the glossy finish...i think it's a bit of a fingerprint magnet but i'm not as bothered about that cause it's easily wipeable with a cloth etc;😂
danmidd
Voyager
Options
yeah I think they could lol , I was really impressed how quickly they paired with my non Samsung work surface pro and my lap top .. the sound from them is impressive
0 Likes