Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds free

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 06:08 PM)
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
So I had 3 s21 ultras pre ordered and I've claimed for the free buds tag.  Only one has been verified the other 2 have not even responded with anything.  Still in saying we will verify in 7 days... its well passed 7 day .
19 REPLIES 19
Sherratt
Student
Options
I'm same wife's got verified straight away I haven't received anything after the initial message about 7 days
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
I've looked and can't find any way to contact... my 1st one was verified in an instant 🤔
0 Likes
Sherratt
Student
Options
strange isn't it
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@ooberjay @Sherratt 

hello

better yet email or phone the promo team to chase

galaxys21buds@samsungpromotions.claims 

0330 054 0028 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01223 2476 (ROI)

https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-s21-buds-offer/terms/

cheers 😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

stoli
Journeyman
Options
Doesn't it state 1 per household, and is it possible it could be about personal or business?
Just guessing. I just put my claim in a few hours ago. It wouldn't recognise certain numbers, eventually I got to the end. I uploaded so many pdfs of everything I had. They should just contact my provider to double check. I hope I won't have loads of problems.
To everyone else out there I hope you will be successful in completing this and can enjoy the buds.
Peace out.
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I have only just got mine reviewed and accepted. Still no email for delivery yet and it's onto the 3rd week now
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I called the 0330 number after a bit of a faf about with press button this and that spoke to a very nice lady who validated whilst I was on the line ... now to wait for delivery
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
one per household ! I hope not that's poor rule when you have a household of teems
ooberjay
Journeyman
Options
four claims per household it says
0 Likes