Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

BUD'S AND SMART TAG WHOOP WHOOP!

(Topic created on: 19-10-2021 04:22 PM)
Hutchie
Journeyman
Options
Can't believe how fast #samsunguk have processed my claim. The 30th September. Sent all required documents....got email few days later saying good news i qualified for the promo..I was like okay don't get too excited 45 day's is a long time away..... Today i woke to a ANAZIB #SAMSUNGUK TXT telling me my buds and tag have been dispatched.....HOW AMAZING IS THAT. #HAPPY #😲shocked #fast #TEAMSAMMYUK. ppl they're the best and most efficient company easily outdoing rivals apple 🍏🍏🍏 lol  healthy competition... but ppl forget it's not just these hundreds of different phone model's... Theyre selling million's of all electric goods ect. Another rant over hehe πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’š
15 REPLIES 15
PandyLegend
Apprentice
Options
How do I claim?
0 Likes
Hutchie
Journeyman
Options
Hi Pandy it was a September promo with the Samsung s21 I just made the deadline. They're awesome tho Keep ch wee checking promotions. Sorry you missed it this time round.
Kindest regards
Hutchie πŸ‘
0 Likes
PandyLegend
Apprentice
Options
That sucks
0 Likes
Hutchie
Journeyman
Options
Supposed it's"you snooze you lose" 😒😞 I just made it the last day 30th it was just a special September promotion but as i said they do them all the time. Is it a s21 you have Pandy?
0 Likes
PandyLegend
Apprentice
Options
My phone provider advertised the promo but didn't say it had to be claimed or that there was a deadline
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Probably cuz there's no demand now you should've seen on launchday and their support sucks don't be fooled
0 Likes
Hutchie
Journeyman
Options
You could email Samsung UK and explain your situation. If you have proof of purchase and the other documents required if it's only say 7 day's past the 30th they"maybe" make exceptions did you actually buy it before the 30th but didn't claim?
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
As long as you bought the phone before the deadline you can claim any offer in the associated promotion period; you'll have a time limit in which to make the claim, can't remember exactly how long it is, but around the 30-45 day mark after the promotional period ended.
Hutchie
Journeyman
Options
Hi it's up to 60 day's after purchase to claim so it's a long time πŸ‘