Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bubble on s21 ultra screen

(Topic created on: 22-05-2021 04:00 PM)
happy144
Journeyman
Options
So I left my s21 ultra on charge on my desk while I slept and woke up to this bubble on the screen and i haven't put a screen protector on and I do remember peeling off plastic when I first got the phone unless there's the original film then a screen protector but does anyone else had this problem?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
happy144
Journeyman
Options
This is what it looks like forgot to upload the picture received_373316437443586_2273.jpg
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I can clearly see the circular rim of your factory fit screen protector around your front camera happy144 as indicted in my blow up below. Your phone is fine but your screen saver is failing and your bubble may well grow. Fear not though about removing it if it gets on your nerves as I had mine removed when a new display and touchscreen had to be fitted after only three months ownership when a defective battery killed the original display on my S21 Ultra. If you do remove it best fit a protective case that covers the screen as I have. Good luck happy144. 👍👍

Screenshot_20210522-153823_Samsung Members_11133.jpg
happy144
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for your help
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
You are welcome happy144. Forgot to state the obvious remedy which is simply fitting an aftermarket screensaver after taking the factory fitted one off. 👍👍