Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosts not working

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 10:35 PM)
TwinkleB
Journeyman
Options
I have been try to get Samsung boosts on my S21FE phone and Galaxy S7 tab, but it just gets stuck in the sign in loop. I cannot access ANY of the boosts on any device. I have tried YouTube, Disney plus, Deezer, FiiT, nothing works. I've called Samsung 8 times but they have been unable to resolve it. Not sure how to proceed, but I'm just stumped at this point. Can someone help me please?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I am not sure what is valid for your S21FE. Are they all available to you?

I have some of these promotions on screen, but not all are valid for my phone promotion. I.e. Disney plus appears a promo for the S22 series.

For youtube premium, then you can only use this if you have never been a youtube premium member before. Otherwise it won't work.

Personally I was not able to subscribe to readly initially by clicking the link, but if I copied the code into the readly website and clicked promotion code... pasted it there... then it worked.

There is small print with each of them... check validity before subscribing.

Smiley 😀
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
P.s. it does not seem the S21FE is listed as a device that is eligible. SmartSelect_20220224-223915_Chrome_15597_1645742356.jpg
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
TwinkleB
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for your response Smiley. The S21FE comes with 3 months Disney plus as per screenshot. The issue is I'm not getting past the log in point, so I am not getting a codeScreenshot_20220224-224134_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
haterakutenliars
Journeyman
Options
Same as. Stuck in infinite sign in loop on s22+ for claiming 12 months disney. Says sign in to claim and goes back to same screen sign in. Fix your junk samsung.... update. Managed to claim using Firefox browser.
marlzyy7
First Poster
Options
Hello don't know of thread still going but I'm having problems with s22 ultra all promos saying I'm not eligible
0 Likes
Boost Wen 22
First Poster
Options

Same problem with my Samsung Plus 9 and Boost service. Did you find a resolution?

0 Likes
TwinkleB
Journeyman
Options
cleared cookies on my Samsung browser and then tried and tried again. After about 100 tries, it worked. Ridiculous, but that's how I got it resolved. Good luck 🤞
0 Likes
DocDoo
First Poster
Options
Using Samsung Internet rather than Google solved this issue instantly for me.
0 Likes