Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 08:59 PM)
Darren22
Voyager
Options
I just bought a s21 fe 5g and I'm having problems trying to redeem the free stuff everytime I click redeem the website it directs me too just can't seem to load been stuck on a gray screen for almost an hrs just with blinking white dots anyone got any idea on what to do please help thanks 
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try clearing your browsers history and cache to try again @Darren22 

Or maybe try another browser.

I used the Samsung Internet App on my phone to claim the free 4 months of YouTube Premium. 

If you carry out a forum search you'll find various threads where people have had similar problems which hold help and advice.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Darren22
Voyager
Options
I have tried everything clearing the catch using different browsers, restarting the phone and I still can't claim anything the YouTube I click on free trial then I sign in and then takes me back to premium page to charge me .
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Try today, wasn't working for me then but today seems fine.
0 Likes
Members_VCc7Va1
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem. 

I tried to write to Samsung on twitter as they have no support options other than chatting to their bot which just doesn't work. 

They replied by telling me to try another browser, so they have not been very helpful.  

If you're on twitter you may want to tweet and tag them @Samsunguk @Samsungmobile, perhaps if enough people contact them they'll actually fix it. 

0 Likes