Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost still not working

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 03:10 PM)
Members_f3eHIOH
Apprentice
Options

I've seen a few threads about this so apologies but they seem to fizzle out with no solution from Samsung.

I'm trying to get the Google Play Points boost but I keep getting the message 'Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later.' after clicking 'I'm not a robot' and then Claim offer.

I've tried different browsers on the phone, cleared everything, have low cookie control, no joy.

Anyone out there got a fix please?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options

Hi
Does this help

Redeem rewards

Open the Google Play app .

At the top right, tap the profile icon.

Tap Payments & subscriptions. Redeem gift code.

Enter the code.

When you get a confirmation message that you redeemed the gift card and earned a reward: To claim your reward, tap Get.

To use the reward later, tap Not now.
0 Likes
Members_f3eHIOH
Apprentice
Options

Hi Steve, no I'm afraid that does not. I don't know what you mean by Redeem Rewards.

I'm (trying) to use the Boost your Galaxy S21 part of the Samsung Members app on on my S21 Ultra, but, as above, the Play Points bit doesn't work and hasn't worked for some time according so some of other threads, even though it's valid for a few  more months yet.

Maybe Samsung have already abandoned us S21 Ultra owners now the S22 is out?! 😉

smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

I could be wrong, but not all boosts are yet available. Some are added in advance.  Looking at the fine print at the bottom, the way I read this is that the promotional period when the points can be taken is between 28-30 April.

smiley_1-1646166534556.png

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Members_f3eHIOH
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the reply Smiley. That is small print! Although it does say the promotional period is between April 28 2021 and April 30 2022.

So I'm still not sure why I can't get it to work.

Anyone from Samsung reply to these messages with an official response?

0 Likes
Darren22
Voyager
Options
I'm in same boat as you I've tried everything but getting nowhere.
0 Likes
MichaelMonks84
Apprentice
Options

I'm the same with the S22 ultra.

Tried social media help to say its not worked since Feb. Their suggestions have been try it again, give it the weekend, give it a bit longer....not really helpful.

Looks like the offer expires in a few months too. Didn't work on my S7+ either. 

They like to advertise what their new products get, but unfortunately, they don't often provide it

0 Likes
MichaelMonks84
Apprentice
Options

It's the code that we cannot get. Nothing to paste into Google play

scottishsarah
First Poster
Options
https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/google-play-points

It tool a couple of attempts but it finally worked
0 Likes