Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry videos on steady mode

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 11:21 AM)
xyyyy
Apprentice
Options
Please help 🙏 when updating the software on my s21 ultra when using steady mode it's extremely blurry is anyone else experiencing this I have done a factory reset and nothing any advice 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
illEez
Voyager
Options
I keep the Video Stabilisation setting switched off as I get clearer videos that way.

Just tried the Super Steady mode switched On and my screen appears grainy compared to having it Off.
xyyyy
Apprentice
Options
The steady mode I use for my business I move about taking videos this why I purchased this phone was amazing before now I get this I've do everything possible to fix it 🤦‍♀️ regretting updating the software now as I can't showcase my workScreenshot_20211123-193622_WhatsAppBusiness_199_1638271121.jpg
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
Let's hope Samsung are working on it atm and a fix is provided to us by way of an update soon 🤞

...I'm assuming they'll want all these bugs ironed out before releasing the S22!
0 Likes
Mella1
Explorer
Options

Yes - same here since updating to Android 12 One UI 4.0. Seems odd to have a "Super Steady" mode but when one uses it, one looses picture quality! Should've gone for the cheap phone after all 🙄

0 Likes
xyyyy
Apprentice
Options
It's so disappointing 😞 I can't showcase my work like before a and no one seems to be able to fix the issues
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@xyyyy: I understand your disappointment. If the issue is persistent, then please can you send an Error Report, so our team of experts can look into this in further detail? To do this, please head to the Members app > Get help > Error report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of experiencing the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

0 Likes
xyyyy
Apprentice
Options
I've sent 3 error reports this still going on since December 2021 the videos are still blurry and poor quality 😔
0 Likes
iannnavas
First Poster
Options

Yes, that's true! I tried to record videos using my Galaxy S21 and the camera is so blurry! I decided to search on Internet in order to understand what was happening and I figured out this topic. I'm very sad with Samsung Team. I hope they fix the camera very soon!

0 Likes