Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth problems

(Topic created on: 18-04-2023 11:58 AM)
Jazzgem
Journeyman
Options
Hello has anyone got any advice my bluetooth connects and pairs to devices but there is no sound on the devices I've reset network multiple times repair devices restarted phone with no luck.....
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
todogs1
Pioneer
Options
You have probably got the settings on connected device

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

What are you connecting it to? 

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
Jazzgem
Journeyman
Options
Smart speakers Alexa my car they all worked previously but now don't
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Try another device and you'll be able to isolate whether it's the phone or the device you're connecting to. Looking into it, once you connect to an Alexa speaker, it should just 'work'.

Jazzgem
Journeyman
Options
I've tried multiple times to my husband phone Alexa wireless headphones jbl speakers nothing
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Might sound silly, but have you played music and then turned the volume up? Might be worth reaching out to @samsungUK on socials to see if they can do some proper troubleshooting.

0 Likes
Jazzgem
Journeyman
Options
I have it's driving me up the wall ....🫣🫣 think I will contact samsung thank you
AndrewL
Options

@Jazzgem: Please can you try heading to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On > Tap the cog to the right of your Bluetooth devices, and make sure that all the relevant output options are toggled on e.g. Audio. Furthermore, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, tap on 'Media output' and adjust the volume slider for your connected Bluetooth device from here.

You should also head to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Sound mode > Select 'Sound' > Volume > Adjust the sliders so they're at a suitable level. Let me know if this helps. 

Jazzgem
Journeyman
Options
Tried all that even went through trouble shoot with Samsung did a factory reset and it's still not working 😕 so maybe a trip to the Samsung shop it is
0 Likes
todogs1
Pioneer
Options
Go on to your sounds setting there you Can change where the sound of your phone comes from your phone or a connected device
0 Likes