Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth issues following recent updates

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 02:49 AM)
crocsthemusical
First Poster
Options
Since the latest updates came to my phone a few days ago, I've had issues using Bluetooth on my phone. I can connect to things like normal but whatever I am playing doesn't play. Instead, I get this low hum noise that plays and I can't get it to work on any of my devices (speakers, car Bluetooth etc)
The devices act like my media is playing but I just get this sound. 
I have tried pairing and unpairinf, clearing caches etc but nothing seems to be working.
Anyone else have this issue?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Options
Last 2 updates for me on s22 ultra, wifi calling no longer works, my phone decides whether or not my sim card works, headphones connect on the highest volume and cannot be lowered, do Samsung test this before sending our, the updates are getting worse. More and more issues.
Options
Also be nice if they showed or told us how to attach more than one photo in WhatsApp since update.
Never mind moving it, so you now select photos, then 3 dots at the top,gallery and then select photo
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Which update did you complete on your phone @crocsthemusical  ?

Bluetooth has been fine on my model of phone since the Android¹³ Samsung One Ui 5.0 update ,and the more recent incremental update I completed on the 19th of November.

I use Samsung Buds Live, Samsung Buds Pro.

I do not hook upto a car. It might be beneficial to look for a dedicated forum for people who drive your manufacturer of car to see if they are experiencing issues after this update. They may have a workaround you can try !

Try Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If that does not help and you've already been in your your settings , Apps and cleared the cache and if necessary data in the storage section then you could also try Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Your phobe has a diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members App which you can run too.

There you can also send feedback to Samsung in regards to the issue your experiencing.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I had the same with S22 Ultra however other way around

The previous update damaged my Bluetooth functions with the car and latest update fixed it

I am totally totally hating my decision to get this Samsung and Android

When I wake up in the morning, I don't know which parts of my S22 Ultra is going to work and which parts will be dead... Everyday there is something or the other....

There are nooo wow days.. Because even on such days... I have to clean the Cache 😂😂... I am trying to smile as I hate to cry