Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth delays

(Topic created on: 27-11-2022 10:23 AM)
nickyboy4
Apprentice
Options
Since going to Android 13 on my S21, Bluetooth now takes 3 seconds to start up. Anyone else having the same problem or know what's going on? 
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@nickyboy4: Are you referring to the time it takes for the feature to activate once it has been toggled on? If so, have you tried swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom, and toggling via the Quick Panel, as well as heading to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On? In the meantime, please try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the phone restarts, then check the Bluetooth response time. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. 

0 Likes
nickyboy4
Apprentice
Options
Hello Andrew and thanks for your quick response. The method I use multiple times a day, is to Swipe down from the top and use the quick panel. That is where it visibly takes 3 seconds, whereas it used to be instant, like the other options on the menu. Data, WiFi, etc. All happen within 1 second, as did bluetooth before this last update. I have restarted the phone, but it still happens. Nick.
0 Likes
stevo1977
First Poster
Options
Hi all

Any advice on how to reset my samung password ?
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@nickyboy4 Hello, try clearing cache and if necessary the Bluetooth app data. Access Settings and click on the area marked in the screenshot. Activate Show system applications and accept. Search for the Bluetooth app and in Storage, clear cache, yes the problem persists, it also deletes Data. You have to configure the Bluetooth connections. Greetings.

apps eng..jpeg

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
nickyboy4
Apprentice
Options
Hello. I accessed the Settings you suggested but was unable to clear the cache. The option was greyed out? Nick.