Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Audio Disconnection

(Topic created on: 27-04-2021 03:06 PM)
G2103
Student
Options
Hi, 

I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue with their S21 Ultra and can offer any advice.

I can connect via bluetooth to my car, however the audio feature disconnects and says "phone disconnected". The phone is still connected however, it is only the audio feature that stops working (can receive phone calls /texts through the car, but can not talk or listen to the caller as it won't play through the car or listen to music etc). When I go to bluetooth settings, the audio button is turned off, but when i try to turn it back off, it just switches itself off again, like it struggles to connect. 

This has happened 3 times now. The first 2 times it just started working after around 2 weeks, still unsure how I fixed it. It's becomming very annoying as it works one minute, then suddenly decides it doesn't want to work and disconnects without any settings being changed. All 3 times, it's happened whilst driving, music playing, phone not being touched. 

I have tried:
Turning phone off and on
Restarting everything
Disconnected from the car and reconnected 
Bluetooth off and on

3 REPLIES 3
Mandi
Apprentice
Options
It may be a problem with the stereo not keeping the Bluetooth connection. Maybe YouTube your stereo & connecting by Bluetooth, or try looking on reddit? There may be a simple solution that someone else has found that you've not tried. Hope you get sorted soon x
0 Likes
G2103
Student
Options
It worked no problems then suddenly stopped then worked again after about 2 weeks. This is the third time its happened now and its just becoming a little annoying.

It doesn't cut off for a specific audio app as such, it's for everything. Spotify, youtube, calls etc.

My thoughts were, has there been an update which has caused this?

Hoping someone can shed some light 🙏
0 Likes
TyeDale
Pioneer
Options
Have you tried clearing the cache partition, see if that works, then try it again
0 Likes