Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked from upgrade lounge

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 02:11 PM)
FoxYG
Student
Options

I just wondered if anyone has had the same problem as I'm having?

Recently I was sent an invitation to upgrade from my S20+5G to an S21.  I checked out the new range and selected a S21 Ultra in Phantom Blue and completed all the paperwork. Received confirmation of both order and new contract from Samsung and Klarna, respectively.  I then discovered that the Phantom Blue 256Gb that I'd ordered wasn't available for at least 4 weeks.  As colour isn't that important to me, I called Samsung Shop support and asked if I could change my order to Phantom Black.  Shop advisor said that I would have to cancel my first order and then re-order using the Samsung site.  I did this and quickly received confirmation emails from both Samsung and Klarna that both the order and new contact had been cancelled.

Now to the major problem! For the past 4 days I have been repeatedly unable to access the 'Upgrade Lounge' to make my new order.  I keeps coming up with the message "You have already upgraded".  I have spoken to 3 different people at Shop support who have all assured me my problem would be fixed 'at once' but I still can't upgrade!

I've had Samsung phones and other products for many years but this poor customer service is definitely making me consider other brands.  Has anyone else had a similar problem?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where is the upgrade lounge 🤔 never heard of it.
0 Likes
FoxYG
Student
Options

It's the 'web site area on Samsung's site' that you're invited to access when you've had your 'flagship 'phone' for 12 months, if you bought it on contract as part of the Samsung Upgrade Programme.  It allows you to upgrade your phone, in my case an S20 to potentially an S21.

BabyOctopus
First Poster
Options

Was this solved? I have the exact same problem

0 Likes