Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloatware

(Topic created on: 24-06-2022 01:42 AM)
stevie75
Pioneer
Options
I would like to take some bloatwate of the phone but not sure which ones (daft I know) could some one help with this and also would it damage phone  🤔 or not work properly 🤔?  
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Anything that you can uninstall vua the phone can ve removed safely @stevie75 

The apps you can't uninstall without using a package disabler are the one's you need to ve wary of when contemplating removing them.

Personally I disable / force stop items I don't want or need.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
As long as you do not enable system apps in the list of apps in settings when you are working through the list of apps that you do not use you should be okay not to mess up your phone. There is another way if you are not sure, it might sound counter-productive but it is to install one more app called Google Files. When you open that for the first time it will ask for some permissions it needs but not all of them necessary to rid your phone of unwanted apps. Head to it's clean tab, tap remove apps/uninstall apps and you will be prompted for one more permission. toggle the usage history option on so it can work out which apps you never use and offer to remove or disable them in an easier to manage dialogue than wading through the entire app list in system settings.
stevie75
Pioneer
Options
Thank you for the reply I will look into it
0 Likes