Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen

(Topic created on: 15-02-2022 02:10 PM)
joanie1972
Student
Options
So I had my phones21 plus 13 months old was  on my bedside table charging as I usually do . Woke up checked the time rolled back over remembered that I needed a alarm . So turned and woke Bixby heard the noise to say Bixby had woke but my screen never came on lifted my phone pressed side button nothing black screen . Woke Bixby said turn up brightness he told me my brightness was at max told him to turn phone off which he did . Restarted phone not even the Samsung start screen was visable . Cant ask Bixby to do anything else as screen lock for phone start up on . Done all trouble shooting as far as I can with out screen . Phone fully charged etc anyone else had this  I can hear the buttons I have restarted phone nothing . Cant do much more as I cant see screen 
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Does a soft reset help

Press and hold the Side key and Volume down key for up to 45 seconds

Wait as the device restarts.
joanie1972
Student
Options
I did that not even start up logo came up when it restarted
dssimn
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my Samsung S21 Ultra and it is ridiculous as I just got this phone from Asurion and all I remember doing is installing the update and then it was a black screen for ever and it just flickers.

0 Likes
Ajee999
Explorer
Options

Yes the exact same thing happened to my S21 plus after just 2 weeks of using I was comfortably using it on my bed and then suddenly it turned black but I can still hear songs on the phone from pressing it and also I tried the hard reset and no Solutions I don't even see the Samsung logo I've tried everything I even took it to a repair shop and they told me that I need to replace the whole screen which I thought was ridiculous but after 5 days the screen came on like nothing ever happened I had it on my computer desk plugged in while trying to plug it in and the screen just lit up. I always in the beginning talk this was some kind of software problem because I don't understand how can I screen be working perfectly fine and then it just turns black just like that there is something going on with the S21 plus rs21 series from Samsung.

0 Likes