Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby s21 series

(Topic created on: 17-07-2022 01:24 PM)
alx___9
First Poster
Options

Hello Samsung. 

Not sure if this is a bug or something that needs improving but I found out that Bixby on my S21 Ultra randomly pops up (while the phone is in my pocket or bag) and speaks to me "sorry, I didn't quite get that". Bixby function is also turned off on my mobile because of this but still it happens and it really makes the experience of the S21 Ultra a lot less enjoyable.

#recomandations 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@alx___9: To troubleshoot the issue, please head to Settings > Advanced features > Side key, and disable Open Bixby or Wake Bixby in the Double press and Press and hold categories. Furthermore, head to Settings > Display > Accidental touch protection, and toggle this option on. This will protect your S21 Ultra from accidental touches when it's in a dark place, such as your pocket or bag. Let me know if this helps. 

alx___9
First Poster
Options
I have the accidental touch protection feature on and the side key is set to power my phone on and off as well as the volume keys are set to open camera so I have changed these buttons before but this still happens. My partner has the S20 Ultra and his phone does it too but not as often as my S21.
I was thinking it might be a feature that needs further optimizing with future updates.

Thank you for your quick response
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Make sure bixby voice wake up is turned off also.