Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby routines issue

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 02:22 PM)
srdzenda
First Poster
Options

After February 1 2023 security update, Bixby routines have started acting buggy for me. For instance, I have a routine for YouTube app that switches to 60hz when app is open. Now, when I exit the app, most times  phone won't revert to 120hz anymore. This worked perfectly prior to this update. Also, some Bluetooth routines started displaying notifications without Bluetooth being turned on. 

Galaxy s21 Fe, one ui 5.1, Google play system update January 1, 2023.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
With one ui 5.1 you have option to choose which app you want to run 60 htz etc. Don't need to do routines.

Download battery guardian from Samsung from the Samsung store and you can choose all the apps you want to run on 60htz or not
Screenshot_20230217_142209_Battery Guardian.jpg
0 Likes
srdzenda
First Poster
Options

Okay, thank you for a useful response and it seems like a good workaround on the screenshot you provided. But  after jumping through hoops to install this battery guardian (not available in Samsung store, had to grab it from apkmirror, version 17. January), I don't have an option for setting per-app refresh rate. Also like I mentioned some of my other routines like Bluetooth ones are acting buggy now as well.

Screenshot_20230217_190702_Battery Guardian.jpg

Screenshot_20230217_190357_Galaxy Store.jpg

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Which country are you in as I am surprised its not available on the Samsung store.

It's called 'Good Guardians' and is a collection of 5 apps.

Or

Try a 'wipe cache and 'repair apps' when in Same menu.

Check YouTube videos on how to do a wipe cache.

Also make sure all apps in both samsung store and Google play are updated.
0 Likes
srdzenda
First Poster
Options
  • I am located in Bosnia and Herzegovina. All aps updated and cache wiped. Good guardians app I also had to grab from apk mirror. The second screenshot that I provided is what happens when I try to install any of the 5 apps listed in the good guardians app 
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try repair apps at the bottom of the wipe cache menu.
0 Likes