Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BETA One UI4 Android 12

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 10:34 AM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

This year Beta One UI4 is look will be coming early ,probably August or September 

Like every year I can't wait 🙂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pQuuvnShaL4&feature=youtu.be

https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-one-ui-4-beta-galaxy-s21/

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
17 REPLIES 17
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Last year, Beta testing for the Galaxy S20 series was limited to a handful of countries, China, Germany, India, Poland, the Republic of Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States. worldwide on non carrier branded CSC codes. See...

https://androidforums.com/threads/ztjf-android-11-one-ui-3-0-beta-for-global-exynos-rolling-out.1329...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm dreading this. Am already choked off continually repeating that social media apps don't work well with Android 11 and are responsible for battery drain. Goodness knows what 12 is going to do.
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I know what you mean @Pugs1957 

A whole new Android platform and a whole new load of issues. I wonder how many app developers on the Play Store have updated their apps in preparation for Android 12? After all, they had the Developers Preview of Android 12 months ago. 😉

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Personally I wouldnt recommend Beta even if you are impatient to try out the new version of Android. This didnt happen to me but I know of a few people whose phones arent even receiving security updates due to having tried the Beta software. Much as I am looking forward to Android 12, I feel much better with my phone just running the proper Android 12 instead of the Beta just to know it wont mess up my phone.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Hopefully with how they are receiving the developers preview of Android 12 early, that means that apps will be updated to Android 12 so battery life may be better instead of worse. I cant really complain tbh, I can get two days of use and thats with my phone being on 35-40% at the end of the second day. Hopefully Android 12 does bring battery improvements instead of a downgrade in battery life tho 🤞🤞
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I've run every beta firmware samsung has released from my previous s7/s8/s9/s10 without one single issue, looking forward to android 12 on my s21 ultra.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thats good. I cant get beta on my phone 1) Cause my phone is a midrange and I believe its only flagship phones that get to trial beta. And 2) My phone is locked to a carrier and I belive that Beta softwares are normally released to non carrier branded phones.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi you never know with samsung maybe there will be a change this year.
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Hi 

I'm  Beta tester every year from Galaxy S7 no issue as well, only one time I remember was one issue with Beta in Galaxy S10 with biometric but Samsung send hot fix few hours later 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX