Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best video player for all formats

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 12:54 PM)
Sham_
First Poster
Options

Hi, can you suggest me the media player for the video of mov and 3gp to play.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
VLC media player with play absolutely anything
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I use poweamp .. no problem's and jet audio they both play all types of files
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Poweramp is not a video player
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

High end video player.

MXPlayer or MX Player Pro

Highly configurable. Plays pretty much all formats. Has add-on codecs. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I go with ironass Sham_. MX Player is brilliant and plays everything and is always improving. I have the Pro version which rids you of the adverts but the free basic version is excellent in it's own right. I have not been able to take to VLC player personally as I found it one step down from MX player in terms of layout and features but I recommend you check it out as many people really rate it. Hope you enjoy whatever you choose Sham_. 👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Sham_ Whilst MX player is impressive, would also say VLC  player will be fine for many though.      You may wish to check out a resume on various players here though.  https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-video-player-apps-526116/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mr_Kumar
Explorer
Options
MX Player is the best in my opinion. Amazing for streaming also if you are connected to a local or home network from your PC.
0 Likes
haleszarz
First Poster
Options

Hi! in my opinion, the best video player that can read any video file format is OmniPlayer. I like it because I have many movies downloaded on a portable hard disk, and all the movies are in different video file formats. I like to watch them while I am on long road trips, so I need a good video player. A big advantage of this player is that it doesn't make the quality of the movie worse, and it is now glitching. The video files with a high-resolution load very fast, not as the default video player on Windows, which needs a minute.

0 Likes