Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra, cases?

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 11:57 PM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
These days a case for your phone is a must, given the amount of glass and the cost of repairs. A good phone case can be a very sound investment for any new owner.

Already we are beginning to see the web being flooded by cases for the the S21's which range from the silicon sleeves right up to the tough armoured cases, with or without kick stands, wallets and the list goes on.

Samsung are obviously offering a range of cases...

Also, some on-line stores are offering a range of cases from well known manufacturers such as OtterBox, Spigen, Olixar, etc:

MobileFun in the U.K. have an ever growing range of cases for the Samsung Galaxy S21 range...

So, which case do you recommend or are you getting?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
10 REPLIES 10
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
for the S21 Ultra i actually pre ordered the Samsung Official Silicone Case in Black which is releasing on the 29th, same day as the phone. it's currently going for £17.49 for all colour variants so i would recommend getting it from Amazon which would save you £7.50 as on the Samsung website it is £24.99.

Screenshot_20210121-174859_Amazon Shopping.jpg

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Caviar are celebrating the Chinese NEW Year of the Ox with a series of cases for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and features a range of cases with the Ox motif and even one with an Ox's head.

They even have one 18 carat gold case, engraved with the number, "21", to denote the year and the phone model. A mere US$77,230 if you want it.

... or you can visit the Caviar website... https://caviar.global/samsung/samsung-s21/

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I have ordered a Samsung LED view case, I've had one for my last 2 phones. I like the protection they offer, plus they give an indication of calls/ messages on the handset.
Vetri
Voyager
Options
if you think you can wait for a few days, wait until your phone arrives, install samsung members app on the new phone and you will notice bunch of half price to 70% discount codes for all the official new cases, chargers etc. also use 10% referral codes where possible, good luck 👍
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Great tip @Vetri 

Thanks, I'll give that a try. 😁

RoninRigs
Explorer
Options
Wow, really? 😯😯😯
0 Likes
tt1991
Pioneer
Options

Does your case leds have pale yellowish light? My s21 ultra led cover ar mutch pale then the older led cover for s9+.

ledcover.jpg

0 Likes
tt1991
Pioneer
Options

Does your case leds have pale yellowish light? My s21 ultra led cover ar mutch pale then the older led cover for s9+.

ledcover.jpg

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Sorry, I can't answer your question; I have the case, but my S21 hasn't arrived yet 😞