Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 08:31 PM)
Nic2
First Poster
Options
hi. I received my new s21 4 days ago and I have charged it 4 times!!! I followed every instruction manual going. im livid as I have spent soooo much money. tv advert bosts about the battery, I wouldn't!!! any advice
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
kieronArea216
First Poster
Options
0330 726 9000 give this number a call
Samsung stars
any day of the week 8am-10pm and explain the situation and they should be able to advise on what we can do to help
0 Likes
Nic2
First Poster
Options
I hope they can, massively unimpressed. thanks
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Here are some tips from me:

• Keep Dark Mode on at all times if you don't mind.

• Go to Settings, then Connections, go to More Connection Settings and turn Nearby Device Scanning off (it wastes a lot of battery).

• Uninstall any unused apps, it will save memory and reduce the background battery drain.

• Use a darker wallpaper if possible.

• Turn off NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth and etc when you aren't using them as it will save lots of battery.

Please let me know if you see better battery life on your phone after you use these tips. Hope this helped!
Jack1547
Pioneer
Options
I have the S21+ and it took mine about a week to optimise the battery. After that it seems to have improved a lot. You can check in the device care section of settings.
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
the battery life isn't great but I'd expect with most phones you would need to charge every day. 4 charges in 4 days is about as good as you'll get im afraid.
0 Likes
Nic2
First Poster
Options
nnoooo that's not good at all. battery should last more than 1 day, as per TV ad!
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
the ultra will as it has a much bigger battery. but I've yet to have more than 6ish hours of on screen time with my base 21 yet. if you don't use it will last longer than a day but that's pointless isn't it
0 Likes
Nic2
First Poster
Options
totally pointless haha. it should last longer than it does. I won't accept that this battery is good. if I only get a day of battery im asking fir a exchange or refund. Still very new
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
yes I agree. it isn't very good.
0 Likes