Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery & vibration problems with S21 Fe

(Topic created on: 21-01-2022 07:25 PM)
LackeyLoo
Journeyman
Options
I recently upgraded to the S21 FE from the S10 Lite (which I loved) a few things I've noticed with the FE is that the vibration is hardly felt..and ive done everything I possibly can on the phone to make it as high as I can.
Another thing..the battery goes down insanely fast...im wondering if this is a ONE UI 4 problem or Android 12? 
Has anyone who has a s21 FE had the same problems or isit my phone? 
10 REPLIES 10
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I suggest looking my post below for tips on smartphone efficiency, in order to optimise your battery life 😊.
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/smartphone-efficiency-battery-storage-saving-tips...

Another thing you can try is, wiping the cache partition on the phone. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition on S21 FE' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 👍
0 Likes
LackeyLoo
Journeyman
Options
Awesome!
Thank you..I'll give All these ago 😊
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Don't forget to go to Settings>Battery and device care>Battery>Background usage limits>Deep sleeping apps and add all the apps that you do not need to run in the background. I've already done this and this phone lasts me all day long all the way to the next day. 

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
For some reason the display isn't adaptive meaning it runs at a permanent 120hz. Don't know if it's the same while the display is off but it will drain a ton of battery
0 Likes
LackeyLoo
Journeyman
Options
Thank you..ive done this 😊
0 Likes
LackeyLoo
Journeyman
Options
Yeah ive noticed..hopefully they will bring something out in a update to maybe help? 🤷‍♀️
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

The display isn't adaptive but I have not noticed a significant drop of battery. I've actually switched from a S21 Ultra to the FE and so far I did not feel any loss, apart from the weight :)) I do however feel that the Android experience isn't that smooth. For example when you scroll in the settings menu, it doesn't feel so snappy as in the Ultra, it scrolls slower. The fps is set as 120 but it doesn't feel like it. It's like the touchscreen is a half a second late in response. With or without protective glass. I'm thinking maybe Samsung made some weird tweaks so that it doesn't feel as premium. :)) 

0 Likes
LackeyLoo
Journeyman
Options
I get what you mean..sometimes when I'm pressing on the screen..its like it hasn't felt the touch so I have to press it again..very weird.. I really hope they bring some updates out to try and help with the problems. I now have this phone for 2 years..im only on day 4 and already having problems 🙄
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
They could easily implement adaptive but they probably wont. They never did for the S20 series but there is apps you can get to make it adaptive.