Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery samsung s21 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 02:19 PM)
Claudya92
Explorer
Options
hiya anyone knows if at this phone u have to let the first 3 times the battery to go down to 0% before charging?
10 REPLIES 10
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
You should never let your phone get to 0% battery as this damages the battery and will make it die faster. Always keep it above 80% battery to make your battery last until you upgrade your phone.
Claudya92
Explorer
Options
thanks 😊
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
thats ok
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
can I tell you some settings to change to help you save lots of battery?
Claudya92
Explorer
Options
sure yes 🙂
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
ok here we go. First tip, always keep dark mode on if thats fine with you, secondly, go to settings, then go to connections, go to more connection settings and turn off nearby device scanning because it uses a lot of battery in the background, and the third tip is to uninstall any apps that you don't use because the less apps there are, the less battery that will be wasted in the background. Before I changed all these settings on my s20 plus, the battery would last about 6.5 hours but now I have changed the settings, the battery gives me about 9 to 10 hours before it dies which is a huge improvement. Please use these tips and you will have a much longer lasting phone and battery. Hope this helps!
Claudya92
Explorer
Options
will do surely, the dark mode is on I've always use it cause my eyes don't like a lot of light but the nearby thing didn't know it's active by itself i thought u have to turn it on off as needed. thanks a lot
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
thats ok, glad to help.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
your battery is at its happiest between 20% and 80% you can safely always charge it to 100 though, I leave it on charge over night, but as a general rule when the battery turns red at 15% you should plug in ASAP. also if you need your phone for a long day turn power saving mode on