Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life

(Topic created on: 22-03-2023 08:11 AM)
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi everyone, sorry Ive been away for a while. Just wanted to jump on here cause I have never seen a predicted battery life this high before and this is coming from someone who owned A series devices nefore getting the S21. (S21 is my first ever s series device). Also just for info, Im trialling protect battery - capping to 85%, to see how that works out with my usage patterns so this info is from my phone being capped at 85%. Never seen this before, has anyone seen a higher prediction before on their phone? 
Have an awesome day everyone! 

9 REPLIES 9
Robin999
Hotshot
Options
Can't comment on the S21 but my S23 Ultra always shows about 3 days for a full charge. Obviously I've got a bigger battery and actual battery life will be different depending on use. Your stats are very good for that model but I doubt you could get 3 days even with just light normal use.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
My s21 was at 4 days this morning, now down to 95% with just under 4 days left.
I have no vampire apps, adaptive lighting is set to manual.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yea Ive never gotten more than 2 days out of it 😅 Thats why I was surprised how good stats were. Ive seen it on s23 ultra but I was thinking I had mever seen that on a base model s series device
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have had an s21 ultra and never seen that kind of estimation. Most I have seen is 1 day and 5 hours or something.

I can still get a day and a half on it with normal usage.
Tingzilla
Explorer
Options
Can you tell me how
I got a s21
Right now it is 96% and it tells me I have 21 hours 50 minutes
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I wish I knew how it predicted it that high. The predictions are only relative and arent fully accurate as real life use depends on how u use the phone/what apps you are using on a day to day basis. But honestly, I dont know how mine was predicted that high, Ive mever had it predicted that high before and Im constantly on my phone.
Tingzilla
Explorer
Options
Oh ok 👍
Can I ask how long your phone lasts usually like is there a battery problem ot anything?
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
It normally does a day and a half/2 days on nornal usage. If I use it intensively, like if Im travelling or if Im out all day with no wifi, it usually lasts just over a day. No battery problem, just as it shld ne 👍
Tingzilla
Explorer
Options
Oh ok
That's good
Mine does drain faster, I charge it to full and in an hour of use it goes to 80
0 Likes