Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life since the last update

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 11:54 AM)
Members_DT6Nrfs
Journeyman
Options

All was so good,

I was able to hold 2 days with my use (it was incredible, with my s10 I held 24h).

And, then, last update...

And now, in one night of sleep 25-30% of drain ??? Oo
What is that Samsung ? Are you aware like u destroy ur product with this... especially when you advertise about the terrific battery life of the s10 plus ?

5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please post your battery stats as this should not happen.
Members_DT6Nrfs
Journeyman
Options

Impoissible, I have no battery stats before the update => no comparison possible.
All I Can say, it's this: before the battery life drain for one night was 7-8% and nos 25-30%.
I read it's a big problem known by Samsung...

It gives me a little hope.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s21-february-security-patch-reportedly-causing-battery-life-is...

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I just want to see your current stats, not a comparison.
Members_DT6Nrfs
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20210214-104406_Device care.jpg
Here you have results before update and after update Oo
I'm about to send it back, it's just not possible!

-eMeM-
Explorer
Options

I had 2 nights really bad experience with my phone when is for the first time in my life battery 0% and the phone was switched off, so I know that is not normal and need to do something, and last night was these settings and maybe will be helped my experience to someone! 

And don't know is that because of update or just this things what I started using, so my phone was with these settings before a bed:

This is always off: Bluetooth, NFC, wi-fi, mobile data;

This is always on: location and sync;

New things what I started using is: do not disturb & bedtime mode => both were set at 11 pm until 5:50 am

The battery is just 4% down what is OK!