Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life since One UI 4 update

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 12:48 AM)
RorschachKovacs
Explorer
Options

Has anyone else experienced poor battery life and slower charging since the One UI 4 update? I haven't installed new apps since the update, nor has my usage of my S21 Ultra (Exynos) increased but the battery life is much worse since updating at the weekend. I'd still typically have 55-65% battery life by the end of the day prior to updating. Now I'm lucky to have 30%.

Has anyone else experienced this?

14 REPLIES 14
OnMyFourthPhone
Student
Options

Ditto

RorschachKovacs
Explorer
Options

I can't say this has proven true. There's been another update from Samsung and wireless charging has improved somewhat but I still experience more battery drain compared to Android 11.

0 Likes
RorschachKovacs
Explorer
Options

Two Samsung software updates and 50 app updates later, idle battery drain has improved considerably. On battery usage analysis, I found Phone Profile Plus (downloaded through the Play Store) was behavingly especially badly with battery drain as it was much higher on Android 12 compared to 11. On one particular day, the app contributed to 12% of battery usage.

0 Likes
North-South
First Poster
Options

Yes mine has also become very slow at charging,  and the battery life not lasting a long time anymore. 

It's so bad I googled the subject to try find a way to revert back to the previous version.  But this topic came up at the  top of the google search

0 Likes
Manish77
First Poster
Options

mere pas Note 20 ultra he Super fast charging text show bhut very slow charging. or charging timer auto hide its slow time

or i first charger in plug then super fast charging work fine 20% every but some time very slow charging whats problem

totaly charge time 2 hours

0 Likes