Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life on the s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 06:49 PM)
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Just did a factory reset 4 days ago its first time I've done so since owning it since release day. And wow my battery life seems brilliant now, I must of had a bad app draining it before. 

9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Did you have to do a "system update" after you did a factory reset?
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
No. I just did a factory reset and don't re install all your apps from back up, do it one by one from the playstore.
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
All I used from my back up was my backed up settings and contacts and all my messages. The apps I did them one by one from store.
yummyflo
Pioneer
Options
Is that on the exynos version?

And how many apps did you install? Please
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I just reset my settings and feel it improved the battery as well.

Screenshot_20210605-163823_Device care_21855.jpg
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Yes all my social media apps and few games I play
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mine feels slightly worse off but still acceptable, haven't done any tweaks or changes though. I think the fact I've used it less for streaming and YouTube is the reason for the lower SoT.Screenshot_20210608-223140_Device care_4999.jpg
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Wow you should be happy with that battery life. A day and nearly 6 hours sot and it's still at 35% That is probably what everyone is aiming for battery life wise lol 😆
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
I get almost two days with moderate usage. But being outdoors which max's the screen brightness and watching a lot of videos on the phone does bring that down to just over a day.