Hello howz battery life on s21 ultra exynos after android 13 update? i have got update 1 month ago but have not installed it. when i had s10 . battery life got poor after android 12 update so i have doubt. kindly guide me
personally I find the battery life fine after Android 13, a bit of reduction initially but nothing significant and did improve. Obviously keep in mind the general optimisation techniques many of which @pete007 has mentioned. It is also beneficial to put apps not used regularly into sleep mode. It is advisable to wipe the cache partition after updates, data is kept intact whilst temporary files are deleted. Follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Can also Repair Apps from the same Recovery Menu, I also recommend this practice.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .