Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery help

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 12:04 AM)
J93
Explorer
Options
Hello , I have taken all my apps out of deep sleeping and sleeping as I did most of them myself , I want the system to automatically do it as I am a heavy user and I believe keeping all the apps asleep is costing me more battery life , I suppose keeping them open for faster usage would be more beneficial nfor a app I used more regularly.

My question is .. will the system automatically put the apps needed back to sleep again .. or will I have to reset my whole phone for it to learn my usage patterns again .
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
J93
Explorer
Options
Taken all my apps out ... Will it automatically do this for me now Screenshot_20210812-000441_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
J93
Explorer
Options
S21 ultra exynosScreenshot_20210812-000531_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
As long as you have left automatic app sleep enabled it will learn what you aren't using much and alert you when they are going to be added to the deep sleep list.
J93
Explorer
Options
Perfect , that's what I want , there was many apps that were using lots of battery but they was sleeping , I put them there , now they are not sleeping maybe they will not take as much battery by having to keep keep and unsleeping the app .. we will see , thankyou friend
0 Likes