Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining overnight

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 10:53 AM)
jrobb193
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I am experiencing terrible battery life both during the day but especially overnight. Often I go to bed with over 50% charge to awake to my battery being completely dead. There is no obvious cause from the battery usage stats. The only thing I can see is the Google play services. I have already factory reset the phone to see if that would help but didn't fix it.

Is this a physical issue with the phone or does this phone just tend to have poor battery life.

Screenshot_20210801-104611_Device care.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Jctoyou
Explorer
Options
No something wrong with your phone 3 or 4 % drain is normal not 50% your phone is faulty
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I prefer to turn my phone completely off while I am sleeping and therefore get no battery drain overnight. I understand some people prefer to keep their phones on all night but it's just a personal preference and recommendation from me to start turning it off during the night.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The graph only shows about 5 minutes usage as you fully charged it. Please upload one showing a day's use.

Also, try a different browser. Chrome is a battery hog since it was last updated.
Nh7
First Poster
Options

Is this issue resolved? I'm also similar issue for last couple of days

0 Likes
cookingxx
First Poster
Options

Have you solved your problem cos I have the same problem?

0 Likes