@puglush: I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your battery life. If you take a look at the following energy saving tips, do you notice an improvement?
- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.
If not, head to the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Diagnostics > Battery, and check to see if it flags any issues.