Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 06:29 AM)
sweeT256
First Poster
Options
My Samsung s21 keeps draining on its own even without me using it. Had to change battery twice but it is still the same thing. Turned off all notifications and apps to deep sleep, it still didn't resolve it.updated the phone still  the same thing 
6 REPLIES 6
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
A lot of people have been complaining about battery drain after June update. My phone has been fine but I know other people who have s21 devices have said their phones have had battery drain. Might be worth making an error report to Samsung.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
There does seem to be a lot of complaints about battery usage in the community . Having the battery changed twice and the problem still happening is shocking. Did you take it back to a Samsung service centre for battery replacement, or a high street phone repair shop?
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
May be placebo But I reset my network settings and seems a bit better now.

The July update is apparently good for battery life.
0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
I was just going to ask if anyone has been having problems with battery draining faster , my phone doesn't even last 12 hours now with hardly any use , I used to charge it over night and that would last until following night, now uts on charge halfway through the day
0 Likes
Equi
First Poster
Options

I have driven Sammy flagships since the S3. One thing that they always do is suck battery. For instance, I have an unhooked T-mobile branded phone, REVVL 4 + I only use to "find my device" for my real phone. I can leave it on for a week in standby and STILL not have to charge it.

My S21 needs a charge usually at least twice a day. (I'm a former Android geek so have abt all the power saving measures I can on).

I'm also a power user and use my phone 12 or more hours a day at times. So that's got a bit to do with it.

But Sammy flagships have always been hogs. I still love em though. I know they have abt a thousand functions I'll never use, but dammit, I like to know they're there. Never know when someone might ask you to calculate pi to the 3,328th place 🙄😜✌️

0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
But it only started after an update , my phone used to last all day with a lot of use , since June I have to charge it twice a day, so don't use it as much
0 Likes