Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad mobile networks

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 06:40 PM)
Tom00
First Poster
Options
It doesn't seem to matter what mobile you have, Samsung A series or S series ect, if the network you are on is rubbish e.g EE, O2 or Vodafone etc then the phone won't work to it full potential. We need to get these companies to improve infrastructure. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
I've been with EE over 6 years never had a problem depends where you live I live near my college OK near my kids school signal bad
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah EE have been great for me since Ive been with them 😊😊
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
I never leave EE my fiance on it my Daughter and with data sharing just makes life easier for me and my fiance if we both run out of data
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I've been with EE for a number of years and really like them but the only problem is sometimes they do suffer indoors due to their lack of lowband spectrum. I use a Vodafone SIM as a 2nd SIM as Vodafone have a good amount of lowband spectrum
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Vodafone would never go my wife was with them before EE the customer service was terrible and trying to sort out her bill when they overcharged her horrible never ever again
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I moved from three to giffgaff (o2) since three was rubbish. O2 has the best stable connection for me.
All others are patchy.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
The challenge here is that the networks spend £billions every year in the UK upgrading their networks.....

Yet we want cheap contracts.

Unless we are prepared to pay more, what can we expect?
0 Likes
Robbo66
Student
Options
Should have built one network with all operators using that instead of 5. Its how the most of us get our home broadband, and don't need a new phone line everytime we change provider.
0 Likes