Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awful muffled sound quality unless i record the screen

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 03:09 AM)
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

when i first started a game on the galaxy s21 ultra the soundquality was probably the worst i've ever heard so bad that i thought i forgot a protective film that was ontop of the speakerhole it sounds like my smartwatch after it's been in the shower or the a laptop from 2008, so i decided to record it to show people, once i pressed record suddenly the sound improved, i have looked in audio settings either with dolby atmos off or on it is still an awful muffled mess there is no way to get it to the quality that happens when i press record, it only improves if i record the screen.

https://twitter.com/ZZCOOL/status/1358249788739891200

4 REPLIES 4
Pulsebass
Explorer
Options

My sound is also muffled and debating sending it back for a replacement.  will try that screen record thing to see if it does the same thing

Fr0z3n
Apprentice
Options

I have the same Issue. Just noticed it now, searched and found this page.
Did you solve the issue?
I have latest update.

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Same here on my A52 5G. 

The sounds pretty shallow, in the game which gets good when I start to record the game with Samsung screen recorder,it gets the background noise, bass, it's like before sound was on a surface but then it gets in the phone with the screen recorder.

Its not only in the game, when I go in the video editor and then play the video, sound is also awful, but when I save the video and listen it's the normal as before! Please try this if it's the same, I hope you could understand what I've meant. 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Bump! 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.